I put this together many years ago that was not used very much back then and have only turned it on a few times in the past few years and it is working as expected, however I have only turned it on once or twice since 2020 so you should put in a new battery before installing so your BIOS settings and clock are saved
This comes with some extras like a cooler fan, Video Card and PCIe card which will give you 6mbps for your data drives instead of the 3mbps speed on the mobo itself so you should connect your system drive to the mobo and deffinately connect you data drives to the SATA card
- P6TD maxed out to 24GB RAM- CPU Cooler fan installed- i7 970 3.20 GHz- Nvidia Quadro M2000 Video Card with Display Port outputs- IOCREST SATA 6G PCI Express Card SI-PEX40058 2 x onboard SATA ports 2 x eSATA ports
Please zoom into all pictures to confirm condition before buying
Free shipping is included
I am selling a few of these so for my own reference to make sure I send you the right one you see in the pictures this is V4B
