UBB Store

ASUS P6TD Deluxe X58 LGA1366 + I/O Shield + 12GB Corsair DDR3 6x2GB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS P6TD Deluxe X58 LGA1366 + I/O Shield + 12GB Corsair DDR3 6x2GB
Price: US $134.00
ASUS P6TD DELUXE X58 LGA1366 + 12GB Corsair XMS3 + I/O Shield - Tested ComboComplete enthusiast X58 combo. Great for retro gaming, Xeon X5650 / X5675 upgrade, NAS, or replacement build. This is the DELUXE version with full heat-pipe cooling, SAS, 3x PCIe x16.WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- ASUS P6TD DELUXE Motherboard Rev. 1.00G - LGA1366 - Intel X58 / ICH10R
- Original ASUS I/O Shield - Genuine
- 6x Corsair XMS3 Platinum HX3X12G1333C9 - 12GB TOTAL (6x2GB) - Matched Triple Channel Kit - 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 1.5V ver2.12
- CMOS batterySPECS:
- Socket: LGA1366 - Supports Core i7 920 930 940 950 960 975 980X and Xeon X5600 series X5650 X5670 X5675 etc
- Chipset: Intel X58 + ICH10R
- Memory: 6x DIMM up to 24GB DDR3 Triple Channel 1333 / 1600 OC
- RAM installed: 12GB Corsair XMS3 6x2GB
- Slots: 3x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1x PCIe x4, 2x PCI
- Storage: 6x SATA II, 2x SAS, 1x IDE
- Rear: 6x USB, 2x eSATA, FireWire, Dual Gigabit LAN, 8-ch AudioCONDITION:
Clean board, no bent pins seen. All heatsinks intact. I/O shield in nice shape. Pulled from working system. Board powered to BIOS before CPU was removed. Selling as tested working to BIOS - no CPU on hand for full POST, please see all photos for exact condition. No cracks or repairs.NOT INCLUDED:
No CPU, no cooler, no cables, no box. What you see in photos is what you get.SHIPPING:
Packed safely in anti-static bag, bubble wrap, sturdy box. RAM will be installed in board for protection.Any questions just ask!

Buy Now