Wavlink AERIAL HD10 WiFi 6 AX3000 Directional 3km Long Range Outdoor AP PoE IP67 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wavlink AERIAL HD10 WiFi 6 AX3000 Directional 3km Long Range Outdoor AP PoE IP67
Price: US $129.95
Wavlink AERIAL HD10 WiFi 6 AX3000 Directional 3km Long Range Outdoor AP PoE IP67 Condition: Missing 2x silicone pads for pole mounting. New, open box. Link to manual provided in box, and link to quick start guide on side panel of box. Please see all enlarged photos for best details. The item(s) pictured is/are the actual one(s) you will receive. Items used to show scale or functionality not included.Please ask any questions or submit any special requests before ordering. Otherwise, I cannot guarantee I can accommodate you.I do my best to ship the next business day (or sooner)!Thanks for looking!