UBB Store

Vintage Super Solvers Mission T.H.I.N.K. The Learning Company 1997 PC Mac CD-ROM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Super Solvers Mission T.H.I.N.K. The Learning Company 1997 PC Mac CD-ROM
Price: US $29.09

Super Solvers: Mission: T.H.I.N.K. by The Learning Company on PC/Mac CD-ROM.

Windows and Macintosh v1.01 hybrid disc; 1997 release; recommended for ages 7–12.

An action-packed learning game focused on thinking skills and problem solving.

Skills highlighted: decision making, planning, organizing information, strategy, sorting, goal setting, deductive reasoning, spatial relationships, reading/writing, and basic math.

Features include 100+ onscreen-guided problems, a 5-level strategy course, two-player mode, arcade-style format, and optional fast-action gameplay.

Includes original jewel case with front and back inserts and the game disc as shown.

Notes: Vintage educational software; please verify system compatibility for modern computers.



Buy Now