Vintage Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K Educational PC CD-ROM game Windows/Mac For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K Educational PC CD-ROM game Windows/Mac
Price: US $14.85
The Vintage Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K CD-ROM game by The Learning Company is designed for educational purposes, specifically focusing on science concepts. This interactive game is compatible with Microsoft Windows 95 and Mac operating systems, allowing for unlimited devices to access the educational content. The CD format makes the game versatile for use across different platforms, and the English language ensures accessibility for a wide audience of students and educators. With its engaging gameplay and academic focus, Mission: T.H.I.N.K. offers a fun and enriching way for users to learn and explore scientific principles.