UBB Store

Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K. PC CD-ROM Educational Game Ages 7-12 NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K. PC CD-ROM Educational Game Ages 7-12 NEW
Price: US $20.99
Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K. - PC CD-ROM Educational Game

Build essential thinking skills for successful learning in the classroom and in everyday life with Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K.! This action-packed learning game is designed for children aged 7-12.

Key Features:
  • Develops critical thinking skills like Decision Making, Planning Ahead, Pattern Recognition, Deductive Reasoning, Goal Setting, Visual Thinking, Critical Analysis, and Understanding Cause & Effect.
  • Features 100s of multi-level puzzles.
  • Includes a 5-level strategy game and a two-player mode.
  • Offers an arcade-style format with fast-action options.
  • Suitable for ages 7-12.
Condition:

This item is brand new and has never been used. The original packaging appears to be sealed.

jewel case maybe damaged, see photos.281

Buy Now