UBB Store

Pikvm KVM over IP, complete (assembled & programmed) - includes 4gb raspberry pi
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pikvm KVM over IP, complete (assembled & programmed) - includes 4gb raspberry pi
Price: US $265.00

  • Pikvm complete (assembled, programmed and ready to use). I have sold dozens of these (10+) on already. And this may be my last one because component prices have increased so much and I use quality components.

KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) over IP

With this box, you can use computer A to control computer Bfrom anywhere in the world without installing software on either computer(although it’s recommended you install tailscale on computer A – which I can dofor you).

This device will also includeaudio passthrough from computer B to computer A.

Email me before buying to make sure this is what you want.

This assembled and programmed device is made up of the following:

Geekworm KVM-A3

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 4GB of ram

32gb micro SD card (flashed and programmed)

Heatsinks, battery and audio passthrough cable

(all of the above will be assembled)


plus

20w power cube plus cable.

ATX switch and network cable.

HDMI cable cable included upon request.

This box must be wired into the router for internetconnection.

Any computer can be turned off or restarted, but the ATXcable to turn a computer on does not work for laptops. An ATX cable allows you to power on a towercomputer by opening your computer and connecting it to the motherboard.

I can/will program the following or show you how to:

Change kmv and terminal password (upon request - you will need to tell me the passwords you want)

Enable audio passthrough (I will test before sending)

Install tailscale (you must contact me since you need to create an account and I will give you a link)

Change the monitor EDID

Disable mass storage

Set up mouse jiggler.



Buy Now