UBB Store

MOBO+CPU+RAM 8GB COMBO AMD A6-6400 ASUS A85XM-A Socket FM2 + CPU cooler w/ I O
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
MOBO+CPU+RAM 8GB COMBO AMD A6-6400 ASUS A85XM-A Socket FM2 + CPU cooler w/ I O
Price: US $45.00
MOBO+COMBO ASUS A85XM-A FM2 Socket micro atx board plus AMD A6-6400 Series CPU• CPU: AMD A6-6400 (Dual-Core, 3.9 GHz base / up to 4.1 GHz turbo, Socket FM2, 65W) with integrated AMD Radeon HD 8470D graphics.
• Motherboard: ASUS A85XM-A (Micro-ATX, Socket FM2, AMD A85X FCH chipset).
• Memory Support: Dual-channel DDR3.
• Ports & Features: USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Boost, SATA 6Gb/s, and native HDMI / DVI display outputs.
• Condition: Used Working
• Included: CPU, Motherboard with I/O shield and cooler that was RGB.
• Ideal for: Light desktop tasks, web browsing, media streaming, or a low-cost DIY project.

Buy Now