UBB Store

I-TEC USB-C HDMI DP DOCK PD100W USB-C 2X LCD DOCK
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I-TEC USB-C HDMI DP DOCK PD100W USB-C 2X LCD DOCK
Price: GB $194.14

Further Details

Title: I-TEC USB-C HDMI DP DOCK PD100W USB-C 2X LCD DOCK
Condition: New
Description: I-TEC USB-C HDMI DP DOCK PD100W USB-C 2X LCD DOCK
Format: Video Game
Item Width: 113mm
Item Height: 40mm
Language: English
Brand: ‎I-TEC DOCKING STATIONS
Color: ‎Black
Voltage: ‎1 Volts
Item Weight: 460g
Item Length: 113mm
Material: Metal
Type: Laptop Computer Stands
MPN: HDMIDPDOCKPD
Number of Battery Cells: ‎1
Number of Ports: 3
Dimensions: ‎11.3 x 11.3 x 4 cm; 460 Grams

  • C31HDMIDPDOCKPD

Missing Information?

Please contact us if any details are missing and where possible we will add the information to our listing.



Buy Now