UBB Store

I-TEC USB-C HDMI+2X DP DOCK PD I-TEC HDMI DUAL DP PD 100 W
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I-TEC USB-C HDMI+2X DP DOCK PD I-TEC HDMI DUAL DP PD 100 W
Price: GB $226.18

Further Details

Title: I-TEC USB-C HDMI+2X DP DOCK PD I-TEC HDMI DUAL DP PD 100 W
Condition: New
Description: A powerful USB-C office dock that supports up to three external 4K monitors. The dock is compatible with any laptop equipped with a USB-C, USB4 or Thunderbolt 3/4 port. Of course, it supports charging your laptop or tablet up to 100W.
Brand: ‎I-TEC
Item Height: 280mm
Format: Video Game
Type: HDMI Cables
MPN: E4KDOCKPDPRO
Item Weight: 550g
Dimensions: ‎50 x 50 x 28 cm; 550 g
Item Length: 500mm
Item Width: 500mm
Color: Schwarz

  • USB-C office dock

Missing Information?

Please contact us if any details are missing and where possible we will add the information to our listing.



Buy Now