GATEWAY LT4004u SLIM LAPTOP COMPUTER 250g HD Bad Battery For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GATEWAY LT4004u SLIM LAPTOP COMPUTER 250g HD Bad Battery
Price: US $30.00
Bad battery only works when plugged in..charger is after market.all apps and keys work. When I originally plugged it in it asked for password I clicked switch user hasn't asked me for one since. Found in storage unit.so I dont know much about it besides what.i posted
The Gateway LT4004u Slim Laptop Computer is a sleek and portable device designed for casual computing. With a 10.1-inch screen size and a maximum resolution of 1024 x 600, this notebook/laptop is perfect for everyday tasks. Powered by a 1.10 GHz processor and equipped with 1 GB of RAM, it offers smooth performance. The 250 GB SSD capacity provides ample storage space for your files and applications. This black-colored laptop from Gateway is a reliable choice for users looking for a compact yet efficient device for their computing needs.