UBB Store

EZink Color Ink Cartridges Canon Compatible 250XL, 251XL (10 Pack)  EX 5/28/26
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EZink Color Ink Cartridges Canon Compatible 250XL, 251XL (10 Pack) EX 5/28/26
Price: US $19.99
The EZink Color Ink Cartridges are compatible with multiple Canon printers. This includes 10 new sealed unused ink cartridges, in cyan, yellow, magenta, Black Gray and black. With an expiration date of 08/28/2021, these cartridges offer reliable and consistent performance for your inkjet printing requirements.
Disclaimer: This is a box that shows 15 cartridges. I used 1 each of every color, until my printer died. Now 2 each of all colors is left. I did open one of the black cartridges packaging, but it was never installed or used.
Includes:(2) Magenta 251xl(2) Yellow 251xl(2) Cyan 251xl(2) Black 250xl(2) Black/Gray 251xlThese high-yield cartridges fit a wide range of Canon PIXMA inkjet printers, including:
  • PIXMA MX922, MX722
  • PIXMA MG5420, MG5520, MG5620, MG6320, MG6420, MG6620, MG7120, MG7520
  • PIXMA iP7220, iP8720, iX6820

Seller Note: I always ship my orders after payment is completed. Plus I ship fast and this ships FREE.

Buy Now