UBB Store

Printer Ink 251XL 17 cartridges Brand New EZink Canon Pixma All Colors
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Printer Ink 251XL 17 cartridges Brand New EZink Canon Pixma All Colors
Price: US $13.00
This is a box of brand new ink cartridges that I purchased for my previous printer which was a canon pixma but I'm not sure of the model number. They are all 251 XL. I ended up purchasing a different brand this time so I have two whole boxes of ink to get rid of. I had no problem with this brand of ink. It worked great. In this box there are 4 YELLOW, 4 MAGENTA, 3 CYAN ,4 BLK, and 2 PGBK.

Buy Now