UBB Store

Creative I-Trigue 2200 Speakers no Power Adapter
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Creative I-Trigue 2200 Speakers no Power Adapter
Price: US $35.20

Enhance your desktop audio experience with these sleek black computer speakers from Creative. Designed for use with laptops and desktop computers, these I-Trigue 2200 speakers deliver crystal-clear sound quality with their wired connectivity and AC-powered feature. The set includes one speaker and is made by the manufacturer in China, ensuring durability and reliability.


These speakers are perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their computer audio setup, whether for work or entertainment purposes. The Creative brand is known for its high-quality audio products, and these I-Trigue 2200 speakers are no exception. With a custom bundle that includes no power adapter needed, they are easy to set up and use right away. Don't miss out on this opportunity to bring your computer audio to the next level.



Buy Now