UBB Store

Creative Speakers I-Trigue 2200 with  Power Adapter.  Compact Computer Speakers
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Creative Speakers I-Trigue 2200 with Power Adapter. Compact Computer Speakers
Price: US $14.97
Enhance your multimedia experience with the Creative Speakers I-Trigue 2200. These compact computer speakers are designed to provide high-quality audio output for all your media needs. The speakers are compatible with a wide range of brands and models, making them a versatile choice for any computer setup.The Creative Speakers I-Trigue 2200 come with a power adapter and feature AC-powered connectivity. With a height of 8.5 inches and a width of 2 inches, these rectangular-shaped speakers are made of durable plastic and come in a sleek silver/black color. The speakers have stereo mini jack and 3.5 mm jack audio inputs for wired connectivity.

Buy Now