UBB Store

Creative I/O IEEE 1394a + USB 2.0 Combo PCI Card 5-Port UW-330COMBOPCI-A01
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Creative I/O IEEE 1394a + USB 2.0 Combo PCI Card 5-Port UW-330COMBOPCI-A01
Price: US $19.99
The Creative I/O IEEE 1394a + USB 2.0 Combo PCI Card is a versatile port expansion card that provides 5 ports for external interfaces, including both IEEE 1394a and USB 2.0 connections. With a maximum data rate of 480 Mbps, this combo card is suitable for universal compatibility and can easily be installed as a PCI card in most computers. The product offers a solution for expanding the connectivity options of a computer, allowing for the connection of various devices and peripherals.

Buy Now