UBB Store

Black Box DVI-I Dual-Link Cable
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Black Box DVI-I Dual-Link Cable
Price: US $45.96
DVI-I DUAL-LINK CABLE MALE TO MALE 1-M 3.2-FT. Black Box DVI-I Dual-Link Cable Brand: Black Box Innovations UPC: 0013269007857 Mfr Part #: DVIIDL001M

General InformationReliable Connection
This DVI-I dual-link cable provides a dependable connection between your desktop or laptop computer and a DVI monitor or projector. It can also be used with PCs, KVM switches, in digital signage applications and more. Additionally, this DVI-I dual-link cable boasts gold-plated molded connectors that provide outstanding conductivity, and its quality is assured through adherence to DVI DDWG Standards.

Analog and Digital Signals from One Cable
DVI-I is the only video standard that uses the same connector to incorporate both analog and digital transmissions, easily allowing for the conversion from DVI to VGA with the use of an adapter such as the Black Box VA-VGA-DVII.

High-Quality Video
Dual-link technology supports expanded video resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 when supported by connected devices, along with up to 9.9 Gbps transmission rates.

Durable Cable Design
This cable features a black PVC jacket with a VW-1 flame rating. It is triple shielded, with each coax line individually insulated, plus 100% aluminum Mylar wrap and 85% braid coverage and built-in ferrite cores, for the utmost protection against unwanted electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.

Technical InformationCable Type:DVI-ICable Length:3.20 ftConnector Type on First End:DVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleConnector on First End Details:1 x DVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleConnector Type on Second End:DVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleConnector on Second End Details:1 x DVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleConnector Supported:Video DeviceDevice Supported:MonitorDevice Supported:ComputerDevice Supported:ProjectorDevice Supported:KVM SwitchAmerican Wire Gauge:28 AWGData Transfer Rate:9.9 Gbit/sSupported Resolution:2560 x 1600Features:MoldedFeatures:Triple Shielded

Physical CharacteristicsProduct Color:BlackShielding Material:Aluminum Mylar FoilJacket Material:Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)Weight (Approximate):0.47 lb

Store Policies

Welcome to the NothingButSavings store!
To make your purchase as easy as possible, NothingButSavings requires payment via PayPal at the time of purchase. We have outlined all of our store policies below, however if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Check-Out Now!
Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.

Sales Tax
Sales tax is applied for shipments to addresses in applicable States where we are required by law to collect and remit sales tax. Purchases are not tax-exempt merely because we are not required to collect a State's Sales Tax. Your State may require you to pay use tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your State's Department of Revenue or Sales and Use Tax website.

Shipping
For security purposes, NothingButSavings will only ship to the address provided by at the time of the order. If for any reason this address is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible to see if other arrangements can be made. NothingButSavings accepts no responsibility for incorrect delivery information contained in your account at the time of purchase.

Customer Service
If you need to reach us at any time please click here.



Buy Now