UBB Store

BlackBox DVI-I-DL-003M 3m Male-Male Dual-Link Cable Gold Plated
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BlackBox DVI-I-DL-003M 3m Male-Male Dual-Link Cable Gold Plated
Price: US $58.69
Black Box Dvi-i Dual-link Cable, Male To Male, 3-m [9.8 Ft.] - Dvi For Video Device - 9.80 Ft - 1 X Dvi-i [dual-link] Male Video - 1 X Dvi-i [dual-link] Male Video - Gold Plated (dvi-i-dl-003m) Black Box Dvi-i Dual-link Cable, Male To Male, 3-m [9.8 Ft.] - Dvi For Video Device - 9.80 Ft - 1 X Dvi-i [dual-link] Male Video - 1 X Dvi-i [dual-link] Male Video - Gold Plated (dvi-i-dl-003m)

International Customers: All electronic products are packaged for sale in the US with US voltage.

Country of Origin: China

Product Description

This item is brand-new, factory sealed.

Black Box DVI-I-DL-003M Box DVI-I Dual-Link Cable, Male to Male, 3-m (9.8 ft.) - DVI for Video Device - 9.80 ft - 1 x DVI-I (Dual-Link) Male Video - 1 x DVI-I (Dual-Link) Male Video - Gold Plated
  • Item Weight: 2 pounds
  • Manufacturer: BLACKBOX NETWORK SERVICE

DVI-I DUAL LINK CABLE 3M GOLD PLATED

SpecificationPhysical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate)1.06 lbShielding MaterialAluminum Mylar FoilProduct ColorBlackJacket MaterialPolyvinyl Chloride (PVC)WarrantyLimited WarrantyLifetimeGeneral InformationBrand NameBlack BoxMarketing InformationReliable Connection This DVI-I dual-link cable provides a dependable connection between your desktop or laptop computer and a DVI monitor or projector. It can also be used with PCs, KVM switches, in digital signage applications and more. Additionally, this DVI-I dual-link cable boasts gold-plated molded connectors that provide outstanding conductivity, and its quality is assured through adherence to DVI DDWG Standards. Analog and Digital Signals from One Cable DVI-I is the only video standard that uses the same connector to incorporate both analog and digital transmissions, easily allowing for the conversion from DVI to VGA with the use of an adapter such as the Black Box VA-VGA-DVII. High-Quality Video Dual-link technology supports expanded video resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 when supported by connected devices, along with up to 9.9 Gbps transmission rates. Durable Cable Design This cable features a black PVC jacket with a VW-1 flame rating. It is triple shielded, with each coax line individually insulated, plus 100% aluminum Mylar wrap and 85% braid coverage and built-in ferrite cores, for the utmost protection against unwanted electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.Product TypeVideo CableProduct NameDVI-I Dual-Link CableManufacturerBlack Box CorporationManufacturer Part NumberDVI-I-DL-003MTitleProduct TitleBlack Box DVI-I Dual-Link Cable (DVIIDL003M)Technical InformationData Transfer Rate9.9 Gbit/sCable TypeDVI-IConnector on First End Details1 x DVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleShieldingYesDevice SupportedConnector on Second End Details1 x DVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleConnector PlatingGoldSupported Resolution2560 x 1600Connector Type on First EndDVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleConnector Type on Second EndDVI-I (Dual-Link) Digital Video - MaleCable Length9.80 ftConductorCopperFeatures