UBB Store

Asus P/I-P55TVP4 AT Motherboard socket 7 PENTIUM WIN98 HDD DOS GAMES CPU Vintage
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus P/I-P55TVP4 AT Motherboard socket 7 PENTIUM WIN98 HDD DOS GAMES CPU Vintage
Price: LV $240.00
HELLO FROM 1995
You will receive WORKING TESTED rare motherboard with Hard Drive , with new installed Windows 98 SE Operation System , PCI slots ,ISA slots ,CPU with heatsink ,RAM, PCI video card ,Speaker and with reset button with ledsBefore board is pulled out from case , the computer was operational , and tested in BIOS and Everest, Hard Disc Sentimel Diagnostic software to initialize hardware (see pict) and playing DOS games )Motherboard comes with vintage tested Had Drive and new installed WIN 98 SE operation system :
Hard Drive model is :Quantum Fireball CX 10.2 GB 3.5" IDE ( Fully tested with surface test , see test results in HardDisc Sentimel )VIDEO CARD : Trident TGUI9680-1 '94 1 MB vintage graphics adapter vga card TWN7607 REV.A
Motherboard : Asus P/I-P55TVP4 AT Motherboard socket 7
CPU : Ceramic Intel Pentium 133 Mhz A80502133 SY022 socket 7
RAM - SIMM 16 mb
On The Desktop is a shortut to play and listen a great speaker sound , and a folder " VirtualHD " to more than 2000 DOS games ,some this games is working some not
for the bonus I give a one FIBER CPU : CPU INTEL PENTIUM MMX SL27H 166 MHZ FV80503166 SOCKET 7 see PicsWhat You see pictured are the exact Asus P/I-P55TVP4 AT Motherboard socket 7 You will receive
Return policy:Lot is sold "as is"NO RETURNS ,NO WARRANTY,NO REFUNDS Shipping & handling:Standart shipping with tracking

Buy Now