UBB Store

ASUS P/I-P55TVP4 socket 7 baby AT motherboard with 32MB EDO RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS P/I-P55TVP4 socket 7 baby AT motherboard with 32MB EDO RAM
Price: EE $87.91
ASUS P/I-P55TVP4 rev. 1.5 socket 7 motherboardComes with 4x8MB 60ns EDO memory modules
Onboard 256KB L2 cache + COAST expansion slot
Provides 4 SIMM sockets for EDO/FPM memory modules, up to 128MB and one DIMM socket for SDRAM
Supported FSB: 50/60/66 MHzConnectors:
  • AT power connector
  • 1x Floppy interface
  • 2x IDE interface
  • 1x DIN keyboard
  • 4x 32-bit PCI (1x with ASUS Media bus)
  • 3x 16-bit ISA

Headers for break-out cables:

  • 1x PS/2 mouse
  • 1x Parallel (LPT)
  • 2x Serial (COM)
  • 2x USB 1.x

Main chipset: Intel 430VX (PCIset VX Triton II) [82371SB, 82437VX, 82438VX]
I/O chipset: Winbond W83877F
Processor platform: Socket 7 (PGA321) P54C/P55C Pentium (MMX)Sold without cpu as shown in the pictures. One clip of the DIMM socket is broken, but it works still fine and holds the memory firmly in place. No other accessories included.Will be shipped via registered mail (with tracking code) in an antistatic bag inside a sturdy cardboard box with plenty bubble-wrap.
Please ask for combined shipping if you want to buy multiple items, I'll always charge you only the actual costs.

Buy Now