UBB Store

Asante Mac Con Ethernet board for Mac IIsi or SE30 09-0005-00 - AS-IS - DAMAGED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asante Mac Con Ethernet board for Mac IIsi or SE30 09-0005-00 - AS-IS - DAMAGED
Price: US $59.99

Up For Sale is a Asante Mac Con Ethernet board for Mac IIsi or SE30 09-0005-00 - AS-IS - DAMAGED

This came out of an old Mac that was stored for years in a poor environment

While I cleaned out most of the dust/debris, that single wire on the back was detached, and some of the traces may have been corroded

The chips look fine though, so you might be able to use those for parts to rebuild a different card

Thanks For Looking!!

If you have any issues, feel free to contact me after the sale. Please do not click the blue "Return this item" Button. Click the popup below it and click "Contact Seller".

No returns means, "Contact me if there is an issue". The returns process really doesn't work for used items, and enabling returns just encourages buyers to order things without reading the listing and shipping them back when they changed their mind or found the item wasn't what they assumed it was. I sell on another site that forces returns on us, and 90% of the returns i get back are due to setup issues I could have solved had they just asked me, thought it worked with something it didn't or didn't read the condition. I handle everything myself with my online store, from finding inventory, clean/prep/test/list, answering questions, packing orders, handling/solving issues, and all the paperwork at the end of the year, I really don't have time to pack orders that will just come back because " I thought this would work with my phone" or "I didn't know this was used", when I clearly stated that it was. I am actually moving away from using the other site because I have found I spend about 2 weeks a year packing orders (80 hours) that just end up getting returned, even though the item's condition is exactly as stated. People see my response and probably assume I am a high volume seller. Not really, I average 3-4 orders a day on here. Its just because I have been selling on here since December 2000, and around 1/3 of orders leave response.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution

Buy Now