You are buying one or more untested ASANTE Mac Con 3-way Ethernet interface cards for vintage Macintosh IIsi and SE/30 computers.IMHO Asante made the best Ethernet cards for vintage Macintosh computers. Asante made cards for almost every kind of Mac. They are easy to install and very reliable.This particular ASANTE Ethernet card fits vintage IIsi and SE/30 Macs. It supports all three types of Ethernet connections: 10BASE-T (twisted pair), "Thick," and "Thin." The listing includes a copy of the Asante Installer software Version 5.5.4 on an 800K floppy disk. Please see photos for details.This card was pulled from an SE/30 or IIsi and is untested. Installing it runs the risk of static electricity damage to the card or to the Macintosh. So there are no returns, exchanges, or refunds.
I have been collecting and restoring vintage computers for a long time. Please see my other sales forvintage Macs andMac parts, plus occasional other vintage computing items.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I don't have a lot of silly rules for buyers: Pay for your item and I'll send it you. I've been a buyer and a seller on for more than 25years and have a near perfect response record. I'll trust you and you can trust me to do right.
Please use the shipping calculator to estimate your shipping cost inside the US.
Why don't I offer free shipping? There's no such thing as "free" shipping. Sellers have to recover the cost of shipping. When "free" shipping is offered the seller has buried the average cost of shipping the item in the price. This means that buyers who are far away and would have to pay more for shipping get a discount while buyers who are close to the seller and would be able to pay less are overcharged. This is especially true for large or heavy items. I don't think that is fair, so I don't offer "free"
