UBB Store

x11 Lot Digi International MaxStream XBee Wireless Tranceivers + Hardware
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
x11 Lot Digi International MaxStream XBee Wireless Tranceivers + Hardware
Price: US $79.00

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to look at a RDKL, Inc. listing! I have great response because my customers are happy with my customer service and detailed product descriptions.

x11 Lot Digi International MaxStream XBee Wireless Tranceivers + Hardware

Got these in a large lot of electronics. These appear to be in good condition, however they are used and I have no way to test them, so I am selling as-is and with no guarantees or returns.

They are all mounted, so you're getting a ton more for your money than just the XBee card.

Thanks, and let me know if you have questions!




Buy Now