UBB Store

nvidia gigabyte windforce 5060 8 gb new open box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
nvidia gigabyte windforce 5060 8 gb new open box
Price: US $425.00
This was purchased and used during my new pc build only for me to realize it was not powerful enough for what I personally needed. As you can see I upgraded to a Radeon RX 9070 XT.
The card itself is basically new and only used for 3 days. About 4-6 hours total. All remains well and I can vouch for that by accepting returns if you find any issues.
I have tested the cards limits to find that it’s a very lucky silicon lottery card. 565 core and 2000 mem, max power limit and the card chugs along at 5060ti levels of performance.
If any questions do feel free to ask

Buy Now