UBB Store

j5create 4K60 Elite USB-C Triple-Monitor 10Gbps Mini Dock (JCD397) "NIB"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
j5create 4K60 Elite USB-C Triple-Monitor 10Gbps Mini Dock (JCD397) "NIB"
Price: US $56.00

THIS sale IS FOR A BRAND NEW

j5create 4K60 Elite USB-C Triple-Monitor 10Gbps Mini Dock (JCD397)

  • Shipping for this item will be $FREE
  • We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe quality shipping.
  • We ship UPS/USPS/FedEx/DHL depending on your location and at our discretion.
  • PACKAGES ARE SHIPPED MONDAY'S & THURSDAY'S AFTER PAYMENT HAS CLEARED
  • Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address when placing your order, orders can only be shipped out to the confirmed shipping address provided by .
  • TRANSIT TIME VARIES & VARY BY CARRIER; WE CANNOT CONTROL DELAYS CAUSED BY CARRIES.
  • Shipping time provided by is an estimation and is not guaranteed. Also subject to change especially during peak periods.

DEAR BUYERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE response I DO MY BEST TO HANDLE EVERY SITUATION AS BEST I CAN. I TRY VERY HARD FOR PERFECT SERVICE BUT I AM HUMAN AND THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY FOR PACKAGES GETTING LOST, DAMAGED OR MISTAKES ARE MADE I WOULD APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ALWAYS COME OUT WITH A POSITIVE TRANSACTION THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!



Buy Now