iPad A16 64GB Wi‑Fi Silver - Bundled with case, pen, keyboard - Barley used For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
iPad A16 64GB Wi‑Fi Silver - Bundled with case, pen, keyboard - Barley used
Price: US $370.00
Sliver A16 IPad. It’s practically new bought to learn art but never had the time. I now wish to sell it with all its accessories to make money to buy my Gf her most wanted Christmas gift. Everything is basically new. The most damaged is on the case having some marks and wear from being used the iPad is basically new with a paper like screen protector installed. It also comes with a keyboard and Pen to draw NOT an official Apple pen. But it all works and I’ll included the original box. Which does have some dents and marks. PLEASE if you wanna negotiate message me I don’t mind and also even if you don’t want it or want to look for other options please like just so more people can see this and some of my other post. I really wanna get my gf her dream gift this year. So please and thank you