UBB Store

eMachines Keyboard Model KB-0705 Black New In The Box Unused
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
eMachines Keyboard Model KB-0705 Black New In The Box Unused
Price: US $13.13

eMachines Keyboard Model KB-0705 Black New In The Box Unused


If you have any questions please ask. I usually answer quickly. Remember the pictures are part of the description so look carefully.

Thank you for visiting Grammyshop 4 and please browse through my store to see if you find anything else you like! I have many unique items w fair prices and add new items daily. If you do find additional items please contact me before purchasing so that I can assist w shipping costs.





Buy Now