UBB Store

Zonit zLock Power Cord, Locking C14 to Locking C13, 17AWG x 2Meter, Blue
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Zonit zLock Power Cord, Locking C14 to Locking C13, 17AWG x 2Meter, Blue
Price: US $20.00
I have 27 of these power cords available for purchase. The SKU is zLock-zC14-17-aC13-2mBL if you need it. I work in data centers and these cables were used in one, I'm not sure for how long. No damage to the cables, though there are some small old labels on them. I can remove the old labels if you'd like, but I'd suggest leaving them on due to the residue they can leave on the cable. The locks work well, when I decommissioned them they were handled well and they've been sitting in my house since then. Thank you.

Buy Now