UBB Store

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo 10GB GDDR6X Non-LHR w/ Box, Tested
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo 10GB GDDR6X Non-LHR w/ Box, Tested
Price: US $339.00

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo 10GB GDDR6X (ZT-A30800F-10P)

This is the original non-LHR version of the card (PCI device ID 10de:2206; the LHR cards report 2216). 10GB of GDDR6X on a 320-bit bus, 3x DisplayPort and 1x HDMI, 2x 8-pin power, 318 mm long.

A bit about why I'm selling it. I've loved this card. It has lived in my main desktop driving a 4K 165 Hz monitor and it never gave me any trouble. The only reason it's going is that I moved that machine over to Linux and went with an AMD card for it. Nothing is wrong with this one. I hope whoever gets it has years of gaming ahead of them with it.

Tested the day I pulled it (26 Sep 2026)

Right before it came out of the case I ran a sustained benchmark with the driver logging temperature, clocks and power once a second:

  • 5.5 minutes of glmark2 at 3840x2160 (the full 33-scene suite) with the GPU at 100% load
  • Boost clock held between 1935 and 1980 MHz for the whole run (rated boost is 1770 MHz)
  • Peak draw 325 W against its stock 340 W limit
  • Peak temperature 78 C, then straight back down to idle at about 30 W
  • Zero Xid errors in the kernel log, which is where the NVIDIA driver reports hardware faults

The video in this listing is a clip from a second, recorded run with the live nvidia-smi readout on the left and the benchmark on the right. I kept the full logs and the per-second telemetry and I'm happy to send them if you want to look.

Condition

Used and fully working. There is some light dust from normal use, and the cosmetic condition is what you see in the photos.

What's included

  • The card
  • The original ZOTAC retail box and inner packaging
  • The ZOTAC paperwork packet that came in the box
  • 2x TeamProfitcom power adapter cables I ran it with: dual 6-pin female to 8-pin male, braided, 9 inches, 18 AWG

The card takes two 8-pin PCIe plugs. If your power supply has two 8-pin PCIe cables, plug those straight in and you won't need the adapters. They're for a supply that has 6-pin PCIe leads instead: each adapter joins two 6-pin leads into one 8-pin, so the pair covers both sockets on the card.

Shipping

It goes out in its original box, packed inside a larger shipping box with padding around it.



Buy Now