UBB Store

YUNZII AL68 Custom Keyboard
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
YUNZII AL68 Custom Keyboard
Price: US $100.00
I bought the AL68 about 6 months ago just to do some mod work and testing. The condition of this keyboard is almost like new, it was rarely used. There are some minor scratches on the bottom mirror weight plate but it's barely recognizable. The mod work I did with this keyboard is tape mod and switching the stock switch which were (Gateron Zero) to HMX Cheese. It sounds very poppy with the tape mod and HMX Cheese which I think is better than the Gateron Zero. Everything will be included along with the box and accessories. I will also include the stock switches and key-caps just in case if you don't like the custom build I did. I'm a keyboard enthusiast that loves to try and mod out different types of keyboard but I currently moving so I'm trying to sell these at a affordable price.

Buy Now

Related Items