UBB Store

Xfinity 306855 Storm-Ready Wifi Extender 8 Internal Antennas Support: Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Xfinity 306855 Storm-Ready Wifi Extender 8 Internal Antennas Support: Sealed
Price: US $43.00
The Xfinity 306855 Storm-Ready Wifi Extender is a white device designed to enhance home networking and connectivity. With 8 internal antennas, this extender from XFINITY offers strong support for a reliable connection. Manufactured in China, this model is sealed for added protection and security, making it an ideal choice for improving wireless router coverage in your home.
Xfinity 306855 Storm-Ready Wifi Extender 8 Internal Antennas Support: open box
Description is AI . Do your own research. I Do not accept returns
Box is been open , but this has never been used tested working.
See pictures ask questions. I do not accept returns. Insurance & Shipping This item will ship fully insured up to $100, which is included in the postage cost. If you would like additional insurance or special packaging accommodations, please contact me before the item ships so these options can be added at your expense. I pack all items securely. If any damage occurs during transit, the buyer is responsible for filing the insurance claim directly with the shipping carrier. I do not handle claims on behalf of the buyer. Terms All items are sold asis, and I do not accept returns. By purchasing, you agree to handle any shippingrelated claims directly with the carrier. Be sure to check out my other listings I have more great vintage pieces available. Happy offerding!

Buy Now