XPG D50 16GB (2x8GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200) Memory (AX4U32008G16A-DW50) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The XPG D50 16GB (2x8GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200) Memory is a high-performance memory kit designed for gaming and demanding applications. With a total capacity of 16GB spread across two 8GB modules, it offers plenty of memory for smooth multitasking and running memory-intensive games. The DDR4 SDRAM technology ensures fast data transfer speeds, while the UDIMM form factor makes installation easy. The XPG brand is known for its quality and reliability, making this memory kit a great choice for users looking to upgrade their system's performance.
NOTE: This kit is unopened in original package from a RMA request. I never got to use it as I have purchased new RAMs before they were able to ship my RMA replacement. So that means it is untested so I cant put a guarantee on the functionality of the RAM nor would I be able to make a refund for this purchase. (Please buy at your own risk) (sold as is)