UBB Store

XFX Speedster SWFT 309 Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 PCIe 4.0
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
XFX Speedster SWFT 309 Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 PCIe 4.0
Price: US $300.00
Starting to sell again. I have a bunch of pc parts I have left in inventory I need to finally get rid of. From New, Open Box, Used to Enthusiast and Retro tech will be listed. Make sure to check back in for deals.XFX Speedster SWFT 309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 graphics card for sale in excellent condition and always well maintained. It's also never been used for mining and has been undervolted since I owned it. Performance better / equal to a RTX 3070 Ti / 3080 in most AAA Esports Title games like Warzone and its cheaper! Who cares about ray tracing when your competing and want the highest FPS possible.I already upgraded awhile ago and have it sitting here to sell. I've tested most all AAA games at 1080p and 1440p. Last game tested was MW4 Beta at 2K low settings and it easily was over 100+ FPS consistently. I was using the Ryzen 7 5700X with 32GB RAM (3200 MHz) for context.Lightly used condition, never mined, always been undervolted and includes original box. Tested and fully functional.
Comes with just the card only.

Buy Now