UBB Store

XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT 12GB GDDR6 HDMI/DP PCIe x16
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT 12GB GDDR6 HDMI/DP PCIe x16
Price: US $390.69
USED - WORKING - Rough condition.Used in girlfriends gaming PCfor 5-6 months until I upgraded and handed her down my red devil 6800xt. I do not know overall history of this card as it was purchased used. It is very dirty, and seems to have some nicotine or other dirt/grime around the card, however the card functions, posts, and plays games like marvel rivals, balders gate. Etc. perfectly. With temps around 68-74C. I was going to clean this card, and repaste/pad it with ptm7950. But as the warranty cover is still on the screws/hardware. I've decided to leave that to the buyer at a discounted rate to the card itself, that way you know it has never been opened before.Purchasing this item is agreeing that you understand there will be numerous cosmetic challenges, or damages aswell as some dirt/grime cleanup. The card does not have original box, but will be shipped with care, and secured correctly. AS IS. NO REFUNDS. NO RETURNS. offer ACCODLINGLY! I DO NOT SHIP TO ALTERNATIVE ADDRESSES. THE PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Buy Now