UBB Store

Working Computer
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Working Computer
Price: US $600.00

This computer has been used for about a year and a half, all the fans and motherboard is RGB I just had them off for better video quality. I used it strictly for gaming it can run any game smoothly I’ve mostly play Tom Clancy r6, gtav online and fivem servers, Call of duty mw3 and bo2 runs all of the games perfectly with 120+ fps. I just installed a brand new wifi card and a new RX5500XT. If you are interested shoot me a message I just need it gone I don’t use it enough anymore and it’s a just been gathering dust it’s a great pc.


Ram: 24gb DDR4


Gpu: 8gb DDR6


CPU: 4GHz 6 cores


500HHD


600w power supply


Motherboard: B450M-PLUS II DDR4



Buy Now