UBB Store

Women Laptop Shoulder Tote Apostrophe Ultimate Burgundy Embossed Faux Croc Big
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Women Laptop Shoulder Tote Apostrophe Ultimate Burgundy Embossed Faux Croc Big
Price: US $19.99

Womens Large Laptop Tote BagApostrophe Ultimate ToteBurgundy Embossed Faux Croc LeatherThis tote is from the Ultimate Work Tote collection by Apostrophe. When it was first sold, through Sears, it was priced at $45.00.
The deeply embossed burgundy faux croc exterior has a lovely lightly glossy texture. It feels great to the touch. It is a stiffer material, so the tote holds it's shape very well. Does not scuff easily at all. Cleans like a dream with a damp cloth.
The bottom has 4 gold colored metal studs that hold the tote off the floor. This undoubtedly has contributed to the lack of wear on the bottom.This elegant shoulder tote is huge! The padded laptop compartment easily holds a Red Bull cardboard tray. It has an expandable elastic and Velcro closure. See the images.
The 11" handles allow you to carry the tote on your shoulder or in your hand. I just noticed that the underside of the handles have some splits in the material. See the image.
I have no idea how long they've been there. If I wasn't looking at the tote so closely for this listing, I never would have seen them. I can't feel them in my hand.This is a REALLY sturdy tote. I have stuffed it full and used it as an overnight bag many times. The double metal zippers move smoothly.
The exterior zippered pocket is perfect for keys, small lotion and hand sanitizer, lip balm, notepad, pen, and my Samsung S10E cell phone. It's 5.5" deep and 7" wide, with a strong metal zipper.
I took a photo showing my 8 inch Samsung tablet in it, just to give you a idea of the pocket size. My Samsung tablet IS NOT INCLUDED. It's just to show you how large that exterior zippered pocket is.
The interior has:
  • A key fob with a 10 inch reach
  • An organizer
  • A matching zippered cosmetics bag that is 8.75 inches x 7 inches deep.
  • A full 14 inch wide x 8 inch deep zippered pocket that works as a divider between the laptop side and the organizer side. The zippered opening measures 12.5 inches.

The organizer has:
  • An 9 inch x 6 inch zippered compartment
  • Two 2.75 inch wide by 3.5 inches deep, pleated, open pockets with elastic tops. They are on top of another open pocket that is 4.5 inches deep x 5.5 inches wide.
  • Three pen pockets
  • Behind the pen pockets are two open compartments that are 2.5 inches wide by 4 inches deep, and 2.5 inches wide by 4.5 inches deep.

I took a photo of all the pockets in the organizer filled with things. Those items are NOT INCLUDED. They're just to show the different pockets of the organizer.Dimensions:
  • Height- 13"
  • Base- 16.5" x 4.75" wide
  • Handles- 11" by themselves
  • Total length from bottom of tote to top of handles is 24 inches

If I can help at all, just message me.
Thanks for shopping with us, and I appreciate your order!This is my shipping policy:
There is no local pick up. I have a handling/processing time of 1 business day.Shipping will take 1-10 business days, although most shipments take about a week after processing.
This is my return policy:
Within 30 days from the delivery date, I'll be happy to give you your money back. Buyer pays return shipping.
I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, please return your purchase in new unused condition, and with all of the original packaging and paperwork. Thanks for helping me out with this.
Womens Large Laptop Tote Apostrophe Ultimate Tote Burgundy Embossed Faux Croc Lizard Reptile Leather Pleather

Buy Now