UBB Store

Waterfield Designs Laptop iPad Apple MacBook Air MacBook Nano
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Waterfield Designs Laptop iPad Apple MacBook Air MacBook Nano
Price: US $120.00
I love this bag. I love this bag. I am destroyed I have to sell it - my new MacBook Air won't fit in it. I bought a 15" model. This fits smaller than 15", so perfect for the smaller MacBook Air or Nano. It is perfect - a spot inside for an iPad Pro (11" model or smaller). A place for a folio for handwritten notes. Place for chargers, pens, - it's perfect. You can see the wear - I love that look, but - if you want it looking new, you can buy wax from Waterfield Designs and re-wax the canvas. The bag is canvas and leather, and wears like iron. This bag has more frequent flier miles than most people do. It fits everywhere. It's perfect. I'm heartbroken. Please let it live in a good home. It deserves it.

Buy Now