UBB Store

WORKING Switch Alcatel-Lucent Omniswitch 6850-P24 24 Port FACTORY RESET 24 gbit
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
WORKING Switch Alcatel-Lucent Omniswitch 6850-P24 24 Port FACTORY RESET 24 gbit
Price: US $17.99

PICTURES ARE PART OF DESCRIPTION! PLEASE VIEW THEM ALL!


  • Total Ports: 24 total network ports (20x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 PoE, 4x Combo Copper/SFP).
  • Stacking Ports: 2x built-in 10 Gb/s full-duplex stacking ports (for Virtual Chassis redundancy).
  • Performance: Wire-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching on all ports.
  • Memory: 256MB SDRAM and 64MB Flash Memory.
  • Form Factor: 1U Rack-mountable (Dimensions: 17.3" W x 10.6" D x 1.7"
  • Key Features

  • Layer 3 Routing: Supports advanced protocols including OSPFv2/v3, BGP-4, RIP-1/v2, DVMRP, PIM-SM/DM, and VRRP.
  • Stacking & Resiliency: Allows up to 8 switches to be stacked together to form a single virtual chassis with distributed management and failover.
  • Security: Extensive network protection features including IEEE 802.1x, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and hardware-based encryption (DES, 3DES, RC4).
  • Quality of Service (QoS): Advanced traffic classification and prioritization (802.1p, DiffServ) for Triple-play (voice, video, data) services.
  • Management: Managed via Web GUI, CLI (Command Line Interface), Telnet, HTTPS, and SNMP (v1/v2c/v3)
  • Please look closely at my photos and use the enlarge feature.


    I WILL ALWAYS COMBINE SHIPPING WHEN POSSIBLE!

    I pack & ship my items the way I would want to receive them - safe & sound!

    NOTE: My post office is closed on the weekends therefore I do not ship Sat and Sun


    Please remember my items are used unless otherwise stated! I try to accurately describe anything I see "wrong". All questions are welcome. Your offer is a contract.




    Buy Now