UBB Store

Vtg Franklin 4 Floppy Disk 5.25 MS-DOS OS 3.2 System Utilities For IBM Clone PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vtg Franklin 4 Floppy Disk 5.25 MS-DOS OS 3.2 System Utilities For IBM Clone PC
Price: US $54.99

I think that these came with a Franklin PC8000 that we used to have.


They are in Good Cosmetic Condition.

I believe that there is a good chance that they work.


If they cause you problems please tell me and we can work it out.


The plastic enclosure at the end is not included, but is where they are stored right now.

If you are interested in it, then please let me know and I can probably sell it for a good price.

Thank you!!!



Buy Now