UBB Store

Vtg 1995 Microsoft Windows 95 upgrade Japanese Version with 1 Disc
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vtg 1995 Microsoft Windows 95 upgrade Japanese Version with 1 Disc
Price: US $145.20

• Vtg 1995 Microsoft Windows 95 upgrade Japanese Version with 1 Disc


• Japanese version


• May have pages bent from packaging / wear / bends /as you would expect reading / thumbing thru a catalog / book



•box may have some bends / scuffing/ corner wear /corner bend/ edge wear / age wear / wear associated with wear/use




• See photos for actual condition



• be sure to check out other unique items I have listed




• be sure to exam photos for actual condition of item




****because of issues sending international package I only send global shipping *****



****I use global shipping if you don't like what they charge consider that before you offer ****



• as is as pictured and as found



• most items are vintage and may show common wear for age



• be sure to exam all photos



• Sold as is as pictured



• don't wait until last day or last minutes to ask questions as I am not on 24-7



• not a expert on everything so I do my best to describe items



• Good luck !!!



• bin January 25





Buy Now