Vintage Universal Data Systems Model 202T
See photos for details.
Business was operating a cell phone pager service owner passed away family members sold off the business and all the parts they had.I will give a 90 days warranty if you want to exchange for another one send the original one we sold you back, buyer pays shipping both ways or want money back.
I will list as much information as we can about the items Buyer be aware that most items are in pre-owned condition, may contain above. We describe our items to the best of our ability. However we are NOT EXPERTS in any field so review all information thoroughly and ask any question prior to offerding or buyer.
Our prices are not set in stone, Make an offer on Buy it Now items.
All shipping cost is buyers expense will ship within 2 to 5 days after receiving payment please notify us first so we may adjust the shipping cost.
Buyer is responsible for shipping cost I will assist by delivering it to any shipping spot in Albuquerque, NM
You can email me through for additional questions Thank you.
