UBB Store

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I RS-232-C Interface Manual Cat No 26-1145
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I RS-232-C Interface Manual Cat No 26-1145
Price: US $18.99

Original vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I RS-232-C Interface manual, Catalog Number 26-1145.

Original hardware/interface documentation for the TRS-80 microcomputer system.

Features:

  • Original Radio Shack / Tandy issue
  • TRS-80 Model I documentation
  • RS-232-C Interface manual
  • Catalog No. 26-1145
  • Vintage computer hardware collectible

Manual only. No hardware or accessories included.

A nice addition for retro computer collectors, TRS-80 enthusiasts, and vintage electronics historians.

Sold as-is due to age.

Please email me with any questions!

Thanks for Looking and Happy offerding!

Kimro-co



Buy Now