UBB Store

Vintage Modular Circuit Technology MCT-AIO 286/386 Multi I/O Card NOS IBM PC/AT
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Modular Circuit Technology MCT-AIO 286/386 Multi I/O Card NOS IBM PC/AT
Price: US $69.99

Vintage Modular Circuit Technology (MCT) MCT-AIO 286/386 Multi I/O Card for IBM PC/AT compatible computers.


Included:

• Original MCT-AIO Multi I/O Card

• Original retail box

• Original anti-static packaging

• User's Manual (Revision 2.0)

• Warranty registration card

• Original documentation


This appears to be a genuine New Old Stock (NOS) example. The circuit card has never been removed from its original anti-static packaging and, to the best of my knowledge, has never been installed or used.


Because the card has remained sealed in its original packaging, it has not been tested. It is being sold as an untested vintage electronic component exactly as shown.


Documentation is copyright 1986 and 1989. Printed in Taiwan.


The outer box shows normal shelf and storage wear, including tape residue, writing, edge wear, and light discoloration from decades of storage. The contents remain exceptionally well preserved.


Please review all photos carefully as they serve as the best description of condition. Please ask any questions before purchasing.



Buy Now