UBB Store

Vintage Maxell DC-2120 Mini Data Cartridges Cassettes Tapes NEW Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Maxell DC-2120 Mini Data Cartridges Cassettes Tapes NEW Sealed
Price: US $10.00

Hello there.
You are looking at a very nice and hard to findVintage Maxell DC-2120 Mini Data Cartridges cassettes.
These cassettes are in excellent clean condition and they are factory sealed.

WHY BUY FROM ME:

*ALL THE IMAGES ARE ACTUAL PHOTOS.

* I am a collector, so I take pride in the items that I sell.

* I have excellent seller response.

* All of my items are in excellent clean condition.

* All of my items are carefully stored in a clean smoke, and pet free environment.

* All items are shipped super fast,carefully wrapped and packaged in a sturdy box to avoid damage.



Buy Now