This is a lightly used Laser PC3 "laptop" portable computer from 1988-89. It is tested and working. It can be powered from the included AC-DC adapter (not original) or from 4 AA batteries (there is no leak damage in the battery compartment). This sale also includes the original padded "leather" case (in great shape: no broken stitching or flaking surface), User's Manual, Ten Minute Tour book, File Transfer Guide book, Quick Reference Guide card, Limited Warranty card and a marketing brochure.
Also included is a copy of Central Point Software's PC Tools Deluxe desktop manager software (IBM version) for the Laser PC3 on two 5-1/4" floppy disks(please note: I don't have a DOS PC with a floppy drive, so I'm unable to verify that these disks still work), plus the software manual.
There's one scratch (see last photo) on the top edge of the computer, just to the right of the 15-pin Expansion I/O port (pinout for the required DB-15 to DB-25 cable is in the manual). Otherwise it's in very good condition, with almost no "polish" from wear on the keyboard or case.
For more information on this computer, Google "laser pc3 portable computer" and look for the 1990 review on the Higher Intellect Vintage Wiki website.
As with all of my sales, this computer will be packaged carefully to prevent damage in transit. However, due to rampant returns fraud, I am unable to accept returns.
