Vintage Eastcom Multi I/O Card Pine PT-606 Controller Card UMC UM82C863F/82C865F For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Eastcom Multi I/O Card Pine PT-606 Controller Card UMC UM82C863F/82C865F
Price: US $79.95
Up for sale is a vintage ISA expansion card. This card is previously used and pulled from a working machine. You will receive the item as pictured. Shipping: Shipping will be via USPS or UPS with delivery confirmation. Priority or Express mail is available if you would like the item sooner. Please take a look at my other items - I will be more than willing to combine shipping on multiple items if possible. I will ship within one business day of payment. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!