Vintage Casio Digital Diary SF-4100 32KB Memory Black For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Casio Digital Diary SF-4100 32KB Memory Black
Price: US $18.98
My #1 Goal is Customer Satisfaction. I value you as our customers and want everyone to be pleased with their items. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have before purchasing, or address any issues directly and I will respond promptly. I add new items frequently and encourage you to revisit my store as often as you would like
I also do combined shipping on multiple items
Free 30 Day Returns On All Items
Shop and buy with confidence. Check out my positive response. Thank you so much for looking
Don't forget to check out my store for more great items.