Vintage BTC Desktop Keyboard 5123S NEW OLD STOCK For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage BTC Desktop Keyboard 5123S NEW OLD STOCK
Price: US $40.00
Vintage BTC Desktop Keyboard 5123S. This is new old stock and never used.I ONLY SHIP TO THE ContinentalUSA and I DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES! *Please note-the shipping price is a flat rate. I mostly ship USPS but may use Fed Ex or UPS if need be (depends on where you live and the cost). DO not ask for a reduced shipping rate. takes a percentage of the shipping cost in fees, plus I not only pay for shipping but all the supplies it takes to ship your item. I start my items low and CAN NOT absorb any extra costs. SHIPPING IS AS STATED in the listing.*I pack items very well and everything has a tracking number. *I will only ship to the address you have on file with so it's up to you to make sure the address is current and correct. *Buyer to pay for return shipping if an item is returned.