UBB Store

Vintage Apple Ethernet Self-Terminating Cable 13 Meter Plenum
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Apple Ethernet Self-Terminating Cable 13 Meter Plenum
Price: US $30.00
For sale is a vintage Apple Ethernet Self-Terminating Cable 13 Meter Plenum kit that allows older Macintosh desktop computers to use an ethernet connection. I think it connects a computer or a peripheral device to an ethernet network. I believe it works with the Mac II series of desktop computers. It may work on other Macintosh computers and desktops from that era as well (early 1990's). It is the buyer's responsibility to find out if it is compatible with their computer and whether their computer would require a Nubus card to connect to it. I will try to help if I can, but there is no documentation inside the box. Please see the photos.
It is in excellent condition for its age. Stored in a smoke-free, pet-free, air-conditioned home.
Selling it as a collector's item, although I'm sure it works. However, there is no guarantee and no returns.
Item will be packaged with bubble wrap and sent via USPS Ground Advantage. Please email me with any questions, I will try to answer them as best I can.
Please see my other items. Thanks for looking!

Buy Now