Vintage 3Com Noteworthy PCMCIA 56k Modem PC Card XJACK Model 3CXM056-BNW For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 3Com Noteworthy PCMCIA 56k Modem PC Card XJACK Model 3CXM056-BNW
Price: US $22.19
Vintage 3Com Noteworthy PCMCIA 56k Modem PC Card XJACK Model 3CXM056-BNWPre-owned in nice condition. See all detailed pictures. I take care of my customers, Click HERE to see my Seller's response Score and CommentsMy items ship the next business day unless I am out of town which happens, but not very often. Always shipped from Tennessee. I have many items for sale for all ages.PleaseClick Here to Visit My StoreandClick Here tosign up for My Newsletter. Free Shipping Upgrade - Most items over 1lb are normally shipped via USPS Parcel Select. When possible I automatically upgrade shipping to Priority Mail when the shipping already paid by the buyer allows. This isn't the case every time so it is not a guarantee. *Free Shipping for any item from this seller is for the Continental US Only. Alaska & Hawaii residents must add $10 per item.** This item may or may not offer Free Shipping. Please read the entire listing.